The happiness of motherhood is usually overwhelming. A challenge to this comes at the preparation stage of the coming child. Preparation should be properly done for everything to run smoothly. You need to know about your child’s well being at all times. With the modern technological advancements, baby monitors have been invented to let you view your child from any place you may be. It is a good idea to purchase the best baby monitor that’s right for you before or as soon as your baby is born. Hopefully this review will help you make a more informed decision with these top five baby monitors you should consider in 2018.
Listed below are 2018 top five best baby monitors
The design of this monitor allows limitless capabilities and lets individuals keep the focus on their children’s life, safety and health.
This monitor comes with a lens system that is interchangeable to allow it to grow along with you. It has an optical zoom lens that gives you a close up to help provide you with a more detailed view of the infant without affecting the resolution.
- The LCD screen that comes with this monitor has a bright display
- It ensures there is comfort with the baby since it comes in handy with the temperature monitor.
- No low battery indicator
2. Snuza Hero
This monitor is designed for mobile on the go use. Its operation is never restricted by any condition.
It is known for its ability to monitor an infant’s abdominal movements. It usually raises an alarm if no movement is noted after fifteen seconds. It also monitors the baby’s abdominal movement. The abdominal movement of the child should never be less than eight movements per minute.
- It is usually easily attached to the baby’s diaper
- It is capable to pick up external movements
- It is flexible and can be carried along with you at any time
- It is never suitable for bed sharing
- It makes false alarms sometimes since it can fall off at anytime.
Known to have a fully digital transmission system that allows individuals to focus only on the sound of their babies. Additionally, DECT development transmits a secured signal so you can be rest ensured you’re the only person who can listen in on your child.
They are designed to give clear transmissions and are secure too. It is designed with a DECT 6.0 digital technology that helps in eliminating interference coming from crystal clear sounds of your baby.
- It has working lights that indicate noise levels
- It permits talk back with your child
- The monitor is convenient as it helps you know your baby cribs condition even if the monitor is in the mute state.
- The parent unit sometimes loses connection with the baby unit
This monitor is known to use a high-end technology that allows the undivided attention of babies and also for the best quality of sound.
It is equipped with a 2.4 GHz revolutionary FHSS technology to give a reliable wireless connection. This will give you peace of mind since you will clearly hear the baby whenever you will have a need.
- It produces quality images because of its wide LCD screen
- It is flexible due to its lightweight
- Batteries are not removable
Basic child monitor at a really affordable price. Its operating range goes up to 160 ft indoors and 1000 ft outdoors for a parent to watch the baby always.
It has a soft nightlight from which you can turn it on and off from the baby or parent unit. The beeps will continue to the time when the parent unit will be moved back
- Private and secure transmission
- The baby will be comforted with its smooth night light
- It provides its users a 20 hrs charging backup
- No rechargeable battery and no video capabilities